[Your Agenda Here]

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Call your representative

This seen over at BuffaloPundit:

There’s a bill wending its way through the house which would ensure that blogs - on the left and right - could continue advocacy for and against federal political candidates without somehow becoming enmeshed in FEC regulations and campaign finance disclosure.

Call your rep and ask for his/her support for HR 1606 so I can write favorable things about Hillary Clinton, and Craig could write unfavorable things about Hillary Clinton, and neither of us would have to file as a PAC.


I didn't know anything about this...did you?

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, that's been in the air for some time now. I could've sworn I'd published something here about it when I first heard of it, but I can't find it. (Pretty depressing going through our archives, btw...) Maybe it was one of those things I saved "to post later" but then forgot to. (I have a few too many of those.) I think bloglines actually had a news item about it when it first hit the blogosphere.

    By Blogger BlogShy, at 4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home